Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- These tacos always cause a buzz! Not from the alcohol in the beer, but from the compliments they always receive.
- 1 package Yellow Corn Taco Shells
- 3 (12-oz) can beer
- 2-3 lb lean ground beef
- 3 small onions
- 2 large peppers, diced
- 1-2 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Your favorite taco fixings, like shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, diced avocado, etc.
- In a deep frying pan, slowly brown ground beef on medium heat.
- Add in sliced garlic, and cook for another half minute.
- Drain the beef of fat as needed; add in beer slowly and let brown.
- Reserve at least one half to one full cup of liquids for browning the peppers and onions separately.
- Once the peppers and onions are cooked, dispose of all liquids and transfer ingredients to bowls or plates for serving. Build tacos in taco shell and top with fixings of your choice.