1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, Ortega green chiles and a pinch of salt.
2. In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter and add the egg mixture to the pan. Using a rubber spatula, scramble and cook eggs until light and fluffy. Once they reach the desired doneness, remove from pan and set aside.
3. Place one tortilla on a clean surface and layer on eggs, bacon crumbles, cheeses and spinach. Then place tortilla on top. Repeat this for each quesadilla.
4. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat and add oil. When oil is shimmering, add the built quesadilla to the pan and let cook on both sides for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
5. Cut quesadilla into slices and top with chopped cilantro, chopped chives, avocado or lime juice if desired.