- Everything you love about tacos in one skillet. This delicious one-dish taco recipe will make it a little easier if cooking a meal for a crowd!
- In a cast iron skillet, begin by heating 1T of oil over medium heat
- Add in the ground beef and Ortega Taco Seasoning, using a wooden spoon to break up the larger chunks
- Stir while cooking, 10 minutes total or until brown and juices run clear
- Add in pinto and black beans, cook for 3-5 minutes or until the beans are warmed through
- Remove from heat and add in black olives, corn, and rice
- Top with shredded cheese and cilantro
- Remind guests that the pan is hot while serving