- Turn your mini taco shells into a sweet dessert with a creamy ice cream filling and dipped in a rich chocolate coating.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl, set aside.
- Paint each slider shell with melted butter, then dust with cinnamon sugar.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate chips are melted. Stir well.
- Quickly dip the edges of each on in the melted chocolate, allowing the excess to drip off. Allow to cool and set.
- Fіll thе taco ѕhеllѕ wіth ice сrеаm, аnd tор with extra melted chocolate and peanuts.
- Freeze filled taco shells until frozen and firm. Enjoy!