- What makes these kabobs the ka-bomb? Turning them into tacos!
- 1 package Flour Tortillas
- 1 package Yellow Corn Taco Shells
- 8 oz white or cremini mushrooms
- 1 pepper of your choice, chopped into large pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced into large pieces
- 1 zucchini, quartered and sliced into large pieces
- String mushrooms, red onions, peppers and zucchini onto kabob skewers.
- Season ingredients on the skewer with taco seasoning.
- Grill kabobs to preferred doneness.
- Push ingredients off the skewer into an taco shell or tortilla.
- Top with your favorite fixin’s and enjoy!