- This is a crowd-pleasing, easy main dish!
- 1 package ready-made pie crust
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 can black olives, sliced
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 oz Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Fry ground beef with onions.
- In mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Put shell in a 9″ pie plate. Fill with ingredients.
- Place other pie shell on top. Poke top shell with a fork.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until crust is brown.
- Cool for about 15 minutes to set. You can serve it with sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce, refried beans, and Spanish rice.