Pulled Chicken Tacos
- No need to limit your taco night to Tuesdays when tacos are this easy and tasty!
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Shredded rotisserie chicken
- Taco Seasoning Mix
- Flour Tortillas
- Flavor Craver Taco Ranch Taco Sauce
- Shred a rotisserie chicken.
- Warm oil in a skillet, add chicken to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add Taco Seasoning packet over the chicken, mix.
- Cook approximately 3 minutes until the chicken is slightly brown or crisp
- Heat up tortilla in a pan or in microwave. Add chicken to tortilla.
- Top with cilantro and Ortega Flavor Craver Taco Ranch Taco Sauce.
Serve with refreshing Strawberry Agua Fresca to add even more fun to your fiesta!