- In a glass or ceramic high rimmed dish, begin with a layer of refried beans.
- Mix together the softened cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix, add as the second layer.
- Drain some of the liquid from the salsa, then add as the third layer.
- Add the guacamole as the fourth layer.
- Drizzle the taco sauce on top for the fifth layer.
- Add a coating of shredded cheese as the sixth layer.
- Top with the olives, tomatoes, and green onion as the seventh layer.
- Finish with another drizzle of sauce for a pop of color and flavor!