Mini Layered Fiesta Dips
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- A great Mexican dip combining some all-time favorite ingredients!
- 1 packet Guacamole Seasoning Mix
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1 jar Thick & Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1/4 cup Hot Taco Sauce
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 12 Yellow Corn Taco Shells
- In a small bowl, combine guacamole seasoning and mashed avocados.
- In another small bowl, combine salsa and taco sauce.
- Evenly spoon guacamole into six individual serving bowls.
- Top evenly with a layer of salsa mixture.
- Dollop each with sour cream.
- Top with diced avocado and tomato just before serving.
- Break each shell into approximately 6 pieces. Serve pieces with dip.