Skirt Steak Tacos
- There's something about street tacos that is simply delicious. Make your own Street Tacos at home with our easy recipe.
- 3 Ortega Flour Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Ortega Original Mild Taco Sauce
- 1 pound skirt steak
- 1 packet Ortega Taco Seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pat dry the skirt steak, and then add the taco seasoning on all sides.
- Add the skirt steak to the hot pan and cook until desired doneness, then rest for 10 minutes and slice.
- Build tacos by adding some carne asada, bell peppers, jalapeno, sour cream, cotija, and sauce.