- Don't forget dessert for your Cinco de Mayo meal! It's simple and easy to toss these Churro Chips together. They pair well with our Mexican Chocolate Sauce!
- 1 package Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 stick melted butter
Mexican Hot Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- Cut tortillas into quarters and dip each quarter into sugar-butter mixture until covered.
- Space out on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- While chips are baking, melt chocolate chips and taco seasoning on low setting in microwave, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Once melted, mix well with heavy cream and cinnamon.
- Serve hot dip with warm Churro Chips and enjoy!