- Make this simple recipe in minutes with your pressure cooker. An easy and flavorful filling for your favorite Ortega taco shells.
- Place chicken breasts in a pressure cooker.
- Sprinkle all sides with taco seasoning. Pour salsa and chicken broth on top.
- Place lid on the pressure cooker and lock in place. Select the manual high pressure setting and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally after the cooking time has ended, about 20 minutes.
- Shred the cooked chicken with two forks.