Chicken Taco Salad Wraps
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Try Chicken Taco Salad Wraps for family night!
- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup jicama, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 8 Yellow Corn Taco Shells
- 12 large Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jar Medium Taco Sauce
- Stir together avocado and jicama with lime juice in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken strips; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Crush taco shells, then microwave on HIGH (100%) 1 minute.
- Spoon chicken filling onto each lettuce leaf; layer with taco shells, avocado mixture, cheese and cilantro. Wrap lettuce around filling and serve with taco sauce.