- Such a quick and easy meatless breakfast recipe - almost like a frittata in taco form!
- 1 package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini cooked according to package directions, drained and kept warm
- 4 Yellow Corn Taco Shells
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced
- 1 tsp Taco Seasoning Mix
- Cook scrambled eggs with taco seasoning. Then add cooked Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Zucchini.
- Fill taco shells with egg-zucchini filling.
- Top each taco with cheese and diced tomato.