Hashbrown Sausage Breakfast Tacos
- Awaken weekday meals with Hashbrown Sausage Breakfast Tacos!
- 1 sausage, cooked and crumbled or sliced
- 1/2 package frozen hashbrowns
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 1 package Yellow Corn Taco Shells
- 1 bottle Mild Taco Sauce
- 1 jar Homestyle Mild Salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese for topping
- Brown sausage and hashbrowns.
- Cook the sausage and hashbrowns into scrambled eggs.
- Add the mix to taco shells.
- Top with taco sauce, salsa and shredded cheese.
Make extra sausage and hashbrowns over the weekend to keep on hand.