Tinga Chicken Tacos
- Ortega Tinga Chipotle Tomato Jalapeno Street Taco Sauce is sure to add a kick of flavor to taco night.
- Ortega Flour Tortillas
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix Packet
- 6 ounces Ortega Street Taco Sauces: Tinga Chipotle Tomato Jalapeño Flavor
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red jalapeno, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon cotija cheese
- 2 sprigs of fresh cilantro
- Place chicken breasts in a pressure cooker.
- Sprinkle all sides with taco seasoning. Pour Street Taco Sauce and chicken broth on top.
- Place lid on the pressure cooker and lock in place. Select the manual high pressure setting and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally after the cooking time has ended, about 20 minutes.
- Shred the cooked chicken with two forks.
- Create 3 tacos and garnish with additional Street Taco Sauce, red bell pepper slices, red jalapeno, cotija, and cilantro.