- 1 package Ortega Mini Taco Slider Shells Yellow Corn Mini Taco Slider Shells – Ortega®
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 4 limes
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp Spice Islands Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp Spice Islands Ground Cumin
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl mix the chicken with lime juice, chopped cilantro, paprika, cumin, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour up to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat and grill the chicken thighs for 5 minutes on each side or until they’re fully cooked.
- Slice them and fill the taco shells with chicken, cabbage, avocado, salsa and some more lime.