Roasted Potato Brussels Sprouts Taco
- 9 oz Potatoes
- 4.5oz shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onions
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 cup chopped Bell peppers
- 1-2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil Oil
- 2 tsp Spice Islands Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Spice Islands Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Ortega Taco Sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp mustard sauce
- 1/2 tsp coriander chutney
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Ortega Mini Taco Slider Shells
- Sliced jalapeños
- Ortega Salsa
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Potatoes- Wash the potatoes well. Chop them in small cubes (I left the skin on).
- Brussels sprouts- Cut the Brussels sprouts in small pieces. I cut each in 4 pieces.
- In a parchment lined baking tray add the potatoes, Brussels sprouts, onions, garlic, ginger, peppers, olive oil and all seasonings – cumin powder, red chili powder, salt and pepper. Toss them well together and bake in the oven at 450F for 25-40 mins, tossing it midway till cooked through and crispy.
- Mix all sauces- ketchup, taco sauce, mustard sauce, mayonnaise, honey & coriander chutney and keep aside.
- Once out, mix everything with the sauces. The filling is ready
- Warm taco shells and fill with filling.
- Top with some queso and sliced jalapeños.
- Add salsa/ sour cream over it and enjoy!