- Lean, mean and full of black beans, these tasty tacos also feature corn and sweet potatoes!
- 1 package Yellow Corn Taco Shells
- 2 can Black Beans
- Olive oil
- 3 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- Flavor Craver Jalapeno Lime Taco Sauce
- Optional garnish: chopped jalapeÃ±o
- Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil. Roast in a preheated 400-degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until tender and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, sauté corn kernels in a skillet until slightly charred. Add black beans (drained and rinsed) and heat until warmed.
- Fill taco shells with sweet potatoes and black bean-corn mixture.
- Drizzle each taco with Ortega Flavor Craver Jalapeño Lime Taco Sauce.