- Crispy tater tots topped with taco meat, tomato, sour cream, cheese, crispy jalapeños, and Ortega® Taco Sauce. A fun take on nachos!
- 1 32-oz. package tater tots
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 16-oz. container sour cream
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare tots according to package directions.
- Heat medium skillet over medium heat. Cook ground beef 4-5 minutes until browned, using a wooden spoon to break into small pieces.
- Add taco seasoning and 1 cup water. Cook until water evaporates and sauce is thickened.
- Top hot tater tots with cooked ground beef and cheese and broil 5 minutes in oven.
- Top with remaining ingredients and serve immediately.