Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 5-6 People
- Heat oil In a wok over medium-high heat. Next add ground beef and Ortega Taco Seasoning and cook according to package directions or until ground beef is browned and cooked through.
- Add red bell pepper, onions, and garlic and cook for any additional 4-5 minutes or until veggies soften and garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add the day old rice, Ortega Green Chiles and Ortega Black Beans and mix until well combined. Push the rice mixture up along the sides of the wok to let it get crispy on the bottom, about 5-7 minutes.
- Once the rice mixture has a nice crispy layer on bottom, mix in Ortega Taco Sauce and combine well.
- Serve hot and top with chopped cilantro and green onions or your favorite toppings and enjoy!