- This quick and easy Spicy Cilantro Hummus is fresh, flavorful and foolproof.
- 1 can garbanzo beans, undrained
- 1 can Hot Diced Jalapeños
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tsp cumin
- Salt to taste
- Pita wedges, crackers and/or veggies
- Place canned garbanzo beans (w/ liquid), diced jalapenos, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin and salt in food processor. Cover.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve with pita wedges, crackers and/or veggies.