- Save room for dessert when these delicious hazelnut, strawberry and banana quesadillas are on the menu!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 package Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Spread a layer of chocolate-hazelnut spread on a tortilla.
- Layer with strawberries and bananas (or whatever filling you fancy). Top with another flour tortilla.
- Melt butter in a large skillet or griddle. Cook quesadilla on each side until golden brown and warmed through.
- Top with whipped cream and serve warm.
Play around! Feeling chocolate, bananas and peanut butter instead? GO FOR IT. Make it your own.