Crunchy Fajita Taco Sliders
- 18 Ortega Mini Taco Slider Shells (toasted)
- 1 cup assorted bell peppers (sliced)
- ½ cup white onion (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Ortega fajita seasoning
- 1 can Ortega Refried Beans
- 2 tbsp Ortega Taco Seasoning
- ¼ cup Ortega Salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- Toast your mini taco slider shells and put them to the side.
- Take your oil and add it to a pan & turn to medium heat. Once heated, add in your sliced bell pepper and onion, followed by the fajita seasoning.
- Let the peppers and onions cook for about 3 minutes, or until slightly smoky and charred. Remove from pan and put into a bowl.
- In the same pan, add some more oil and then add in your refried black beans, followed by the taco seasoning and salsa. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- When the beans are smooth and all of the salsa and seasoning is mixed well, you can remove from heat and start to assemble the tacos!
- First add some black beans to each slider shell, followed by some of the fajita peppers & onions. Add some guacamole, and some cotija cheese to top it off!
- Serve immediately and enjoy!