- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line 8-10 Ortega mini sliders in a casserole dish.
- Cook ground turkey and diced onion until turkey is browned and onions are translucent.
- Add Ortega Taco Seasoning Packet, diced tomatoes, water and cream cheese and cook for 5-7 minutes or until liquid is reduced.
- Spoon black beans into bottom of the mini sliders. Then layer ground turkey mixture on top of the black beans. Finally, top with cheese and bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve hot and top with chopped cilantro or topping of choice.