Chorizo Sunshine Queso Dip
- Queso made with cheese, chorizo, and green chiles make for a sensational dip for your next family gathering.
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pound American cheese, grated
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 can Ortega Fire Roasted Mild Diced Green Chiles
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chorizo, cooked and crumbled
- Serrano peppers, sliced thin
- Tomatoes, diced
- 1 package Yellow Corn Mini Taco Slider Shells
- Heat evaporated milk over medium/high heat in a medium cast iron skillet. Stir in the cornstarch and whisk to combine. As it begins to simmer, reduce heat to low to avoid burning.
- Stir in the cheese, while raising the heat to medium and whisking constantly.
- Once all the cheese is melted, stir in the chiles, cumin, red pepper, and salt and pepper.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble and brown.
- Garnish and serve with taco shells.