- Grilled Pepper Tostadas for the win!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1/2 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- 1/2 head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 pinch cilantro
- 1 lime
HOW TO GRILL PEPPERS:
- Cook pepper on hot grill for 10 minutes, switching sides as skin blackens. Cool and dice.
HOW TO MAKE BLACK BEAN SPREAD:
- Heat olive oil in pot and add half a cup diced onions; cook until translucent.
- Add beans; cook until tender.
- Stir in taco seasoning.
HOW TO BUILD TOSTADAS:
- Grill tostadas for 2 minutes until done.
- Top with black bean spread, cotija cheese, diced grilled peppers, and cabbage.
- Garnish with taco sauce, cilantro and lime.