Spicy Black Bean Salsa
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- Black beans and chipotle chiles add a whole new dimension to this spicy and chunky salsa.
- 1 jar Homestyle Mild Salsa
- 2 cup Black Beans
- One 4-oz. can Mild Diced Green Chiles
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp green onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp diced chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- Combine salsa, beans (rinsed and drained), green chiles, lime juice, green onion, cilantro and chipotle chiles in medium bowl.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Serve with blue corn tortilla chips and turn up the fun.