- Try this fun DIY dish - perfect for the holidays and for sharing!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Ortega Original Taco Sauce
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat, cook beef with taco seasoning and water until cooked through.
- In medium bowl, mix beef mixture and cheese.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles.
- On a large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center – the dough will overlap
- Spoon beef mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring.
- Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.