- Go from toasting taco shells to baking the whole thing! For a quick family dinner for a busy bunch, add all the taco ingredients, top with cheese, and bake!
- 10 Ortega Yellow Corn Mini Taco Slider Shells
- 1 can Ortega Traditional Refried Beans
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup Ortega Homestyle Mild Salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 serrano peppers
- ¼ cup cotija cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a square baking dish, place 10 slider shells.
- In the base of each shell, place a spoonfull of refried beans.
- In a small bowl, mix together shredded chicken and salsa. Place a bit of this mixture in each shell on top of the beans.
- Add a final layer of shredded cheese.
- Bake 8 mins, then garnish with peppers and cotija.