Poblano Ranch Tacos
- Yield: 8
- Zesty tacos filled with hearty poblano peppers for a vegetarian or meatless Monday meal.
- 8 Yellow Corn Taco Shells
- 4 poblano peppers, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice, optional
- 1 cup corn
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Flavor Craver Taco Ranch Taco Sauce
- Add olive oil to a skillet on medium heat.
- Add sliced poblano peppers and yellow onion to the pan, and sauté until cooked through.
- Add a squeeze of lime to the pepper and onion mixture (optional).
- Bake taco shells according to directions on the box.
- Add poblano and onion mixture to the base of taco.
- Top with sliced radishes, corn and cotija cheese.
- Finish with taco sauce.