Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 8-12 Minutes
Yield: 4 Tortillas
- 4 shallow bowls
- kitchen twine or string
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine water & olive oil into small bowl.
- Brush both sides of each flour tortilla with the water and oil mixture.
- Place 4 shallow bowls upside down on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place each tortilla on top of a bowl and shape it around using folds.
- Wrap & tie kitchen twine around each tortilla bowl to keep it in place while in the oven.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes depending on how crispy you like your shell.
- Cut string, remove from upside down bow & allow 5 minutes to cool.
- Fill with your favorite taco ingredients.