Tex Mex Succotash
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Sweet corn and tender baby lima beans combine to make this a vegetable side dish packed with fun and flavor.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can Mild Diced Green Chiles
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 10 oz frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Heat oil in large skillet, add onion and cook until tender.
- Add chiles and garlic; cook for one minute.
- Add bacon, corn, lima beans, tomatoes, red pepper sauce and chili powder.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Serve with your favorite entrée and warm cornbread brushed with melted butter.