Sheet Pan Fajitas
- 2 pounds chicken breast, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 packet of Ortega Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 cup guacamole
- Heat a large pan on the stovetop, add some Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil and saute the sliced chicken strips.
- Lower the heat and add Ortega Fajita Seasoning Mix packet and some water, let it combine and reduce, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine onion and peppers.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Transfer to a sheet pan and roast in the oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and finish with cilantro and guacamole.