Chicken Fajita Bowl
- 1 cup of prepared brown rice
- 1/3 cup Ortega Original Black Beans, washed and drained
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 packet Ortega Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1/3 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 lime
- Cook the brown rice, add in a pinch of cilantro and mix.
- While rice is cooking, slice chicken and sauté over medium heat with a bit of the red onion and bell pepper. Add in the Ortega Fajita Seasoning Mix and cook through according to package directions
- Begin assembly by placing a layer of rice across the entire bottom of the bowl.
- Place beans on top of rice, then section off an area for the fajita chicken and vegetables.
- Place pico de gallo on as the last major section, then add guacamole and sour cream in the middle.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and lime wedges.