Cook Time: 25 min
- Enchiladas can be easy to make with a few Ortega ingredients. This is an activity for the whole family!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On an open tortilla, spread a spoonful of enchilada sauce, then a tablespoon of black beans, and 1/4 cup of shredded chicken. Add 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese and roll.
- Add the rolled up tortillas seam side down to a baking dish until full.
- Top with 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce.
- Finish with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with tomato, green onions, cilantro, and serrano pepper.