Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 4 People
- In a pan over medium-high heat, add oil and shredded chicken.
- To the chicken add in the packet of Ortega Cheesy Taco Seasoning and water to combine.
- Simmer until seasoning has incorporated fully and chicken is heated through
- While the chicken cooks, prepare Ortega Refried Beans according to package instructions.
- Spread a spoonful of the refried beans on Ortega Homestyle Tostada Shells.
- Top with seasoned chicken, shredded cabbage & pico de gallo.
- Squeeze Ortega Creamy Queso Sauce on top and enjoy with a squeeze of lime.