Mexican Street Corn Casserole
- This Ortega recipe takes summer sweet corn and makes it sparkle with bold flavors! Try this twist on elote any time of the year.
- 2 cans Green Giant® No Salt Added Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
- 1 tablespoon Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 packet Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix Packet
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large sauté pan over high heat, add some vegetable oil
- Once hot, add in corn and cook for 10-12 minutes, until a char begins to form
- In a medium bowl, combine corn kernels, mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, and taco seasoning.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and bake in a 350 degree oven for 12 minutes.
- Garnish with queso fresco and chopped cilantro.