1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and put cut potatoes in cold water with salt. Let them soak for about 20 minutes to draw out the starch of the potatoes.
2. After 20 minutes remove the potatoes from the water and pat dry, thoroughly. Add the cut potatoes to a big bowl to coat with oil, Ortega Taco Seasoning and a couple pinches of salt. Toss/mix the cut potatoes until they are completely coated in seasoning.
3. Place the seasoned potatoes on a wirerack tray and into the oven for 40 minutes or until brown and crispy.
4. While the fries are baking, start cooking ground beef and add Ortega Taco Seasoning according to package instructions. Once beef is cooked, set aside and cover until fries are done.
5. On plate, layer on baked fries, ground beef, Ortega Creamy Queso sauce and Ortega Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles and repeat until done. Top with diced roma tomatoes and sour cream or your favorite toppings.