- Make these appetizers ahead of time and slice right before serving. Serve with a dollop of salsa or serve salsa in a small bowl for dipping.
- 1 can Mild Diced Green Chiles
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 4 6-in. fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 jar Homestyle Mild Salsa
- Combine green chiles, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheeses, green onions, olives and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl.
- Spread ½ cup cheese mixture over each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla.
- Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut each tortilla roll into ½-inch slices. Serve with salsa.