Carne Asada Tacos
- Classic, authentic Carne Asada Tacos are just as easy to make as they are delicious.
- 12 oz steak of your choice
- 1 package Yellow Corn Taco Shells
- 1 package Flour Tortillas
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 pinch cilantro, for topping
- Rub your favorite cut of steak with taco seasoning.
- Grill steak to your preferred doneness and then slice into strips.
- Layer into hard or soft shells.
- Top with diced raw white onion, cilantro and a squeeze of lime!