- Crisco nonstick cooking spray
- 1 packet Ortega Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1/2 cup Ortega Original Black Beans
- 8 Ortega Cauliflower and Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Lay the chicken breasts on the prepared sheet pan. Sprinkle the chicken with Ortega Original Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Roast the chicken in the oven for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F. Set it aside to cool slightly. Keep the oven on and coat a clean baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Once the chicken has rested and cooled slightly, shred the chicken meat and add it to a medium bowl. Add the cheese and beans and mix well.
- Place the tortillas in between two damp paper towels. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Fill each corn tortilla with 1/4 cup chicken filling and roll tightly. Lay seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Once all the taquitos are on the baking sheet, lightly spray each one with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the tortillas are crispy.
- Serve with guacamole and tomatoes