- These veggie-filled fiesta flats use riced cauliflower and fajita seasoning as shortcuts to flavor!
- 1 package Fiesta Flats
- 2 package Green Giant Riced Veggies Cauliflower
- 1 packet Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- Optional garnish: chopped green onions
- Cook riced cauliflower in a large skillet for 5 minutes. Add fajita seasoning and stir until combined.
- Add diced bell pepper to skillet and cook until warmed.
- Fill each Fiesta Flat with the cauliflower-bell pepper mixture.
- Top each taco with cabbage and chopped green onions.