- Add strawberries, 2 cups of water, agave nectar or sugar, and lime juice to a blender.
- Blend together until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a pitcher and discard any pulp or seeds from strainer.
- Add remaining 2 cups of water to the pitcher, stir and refrigerate for 2-3 hours (or pour over ice to serve immediately).
- Pour into glasses, garnish as desired, sip and enjoy!
Mix with mezcal or tequila for an adults-only beverage, and pair with Pulled Chicken Tacos for a tasty combination!