Yield: 4 bowls
- Pile skirt steak and sautéed peppers on rice for your own make-at-home burrito bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Cook skirt steak on each side for 5 minutes.
- Remove steak from pan and let rest.
- Slice steak into strips when cooled.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Sauté red and yellow peppers until cooked through.
- Prepare instant rice as directed on package.
- Add a squeeze of lime and half of the taco seasoning packet to rice when cooked. Stir to combine.
- Prepare tortilla bowl as directed on package.
- Fill each tortilla bowl with rice, shredded lettuce, sliced steak and peppers.
- Top with diced avocado, corn and cotija cheese.
- Finish with taco sauce.