- A quick and easy recipe for tasty southwest chicken salad taco bowls.
- 1 Bakeable Tortilla Bowl Kit
- 1 can Black Beans
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 avocados, diced
- 3 cup green leaf lettuce, sliced
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- Flavor Craver Taco Ranch Taco Sauce
- Add olive oil to a skillet on medium heat.
- Coat the chicken with chili powder.
- Cook chicken each side for 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and rest.
- Slice chicken into strips when cooled.
- Prepare tortilla bowls as directed on package.
- Fill with shredded lettuce, black beans, corn and sliced chicken.
- Top with diced avocado, tomato and cotija cheese.
- Finish with taco sauce.