- When you put crispy chicken tenders into taco shells, you get the crispiest, crunchiest, most kid-friendly tacos you've ever had.
- 1 package Yellow Corn Taco Shells
- 1 package frozen chicken fingers/tenders, cooked
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- Cook chicken tenders according to instructions.
- While they’re cooking, mix together ranch dressing with a 1/2 packet of taco seasoning (or more, to taste) in a resealable container. (There may be leftovers!)
- Once cool enough, place into taco shells and top with shredded lettuce and spicy taco ranch dressing mixture.